Good morning!

Just a friendly reminder that  UGA Tifton has two events coming up that I would love for you to make available to your students!

Please pass along to interested students or email me for more details about bringing a group of students to either event. I’ve also attached a flyer of the events if you’d like to print and pass out or hang up in your classroom!

As always, thank you for all you do to prepare the next generation of agricultural leaders! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can ever assist you in any way!

You can click the images below to register for the events.

Katie

Katie Murray

Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor

O: 229. 386.3077 | C: 229.454.0239

[log in to unmask]" alt="email-signature-original">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Youtube"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Snapchat">