---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ellen Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Celebrate the Best. Career. Ever!!!
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Make plans to join us on Thursday, September 19th
as we celebrate National Teach Ag Day!

Visit the Teach Ag Website to view the live webcast.

Share Your Celebration Plans!

Share how you, your program, your institution, your colleagues, your state, or your supporters will be celebrating National Teach Ag Day on or around Thursday, September 19th.  We will add your event to our calendar and feature you during our live webcast. We want to know about anything you are doing from social media posts, appreciation letters, teacher swaps, watch parties, ag education lessons at school, and everything in between.

MORE >>

Tag a Future Ag Teacher!

Submit a photo and additional information to j[log in to unmask] by 11:59pm EDT on Friday, September 6th.  Approved photos will be displayed during the live Teach Ag Day webcast on Thursday, September 19.

MORE >>

Showcase Your Program!

Either individually, as a program, as a small group, or collegiate institution create a 15-30 second video that promotes teaching agriculture as the BEST. CAREER. EVER!

MORE >>

Share Your Story!

We are seeking individuals who have a compelling story to share about how an agriculture teacher impacted them or their child.

MORE >>

Nominate a Future Ag Teacher!

Know someone who would make an incredible ag teacher one day? Nominate them on the Teach Ag website so that they can receive information about the Best. Career. Ever.

You can also send them a Teach Ag Kit for $25. Just contact Andrea Fristoe for more information!

MORE >>

Get the Word Out!

Tell the world about National Teach Ag Day! We have a media packet available for you to contact your local news outlets to help spread the word!

MORE >>

Promote the Best. Career. Ever!

Looking to promote National Teach Ag Day? Check out these ready-to-use advertisements that you can use in your program, on social media, and however else you would like to promote National Teach Ag Day!

We also have a downloadable Tagged to Teach Ag sign that you can use as part of your celebration!

MORE >>

Contact Us

Ellen Thompson
Project Director
605-350-3842

Andrea Fristoe
Program Manager
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
800-509-0204

Johanna Rey
Teach Ag Intern
800-509-0204

The National Teach Ag Campaign is a project of the National Council for Agricultural Education, led by the National Association of Agricultural Educators. For more information, visit the Teach Ag website. Funding for the National Teach Ag Campaign is provided by the CHS Foundation, Corteva Agriscience™, Growth Energy, and BASF as a special project of the National FFA Foundation.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education