Hello Fellow Ag Teachers,

I wanted to thank each of you who have nominated students and visited with the agriculture department in the past for the Georgia Governor's Honors Program.

Your school counselors or GHP coordinators are beginning to plan selection schedules with the 2020 GHP Course Descriptions and Criteria set to be released in September.

I encourage you to reach out to your contacts now within the county if you have a student considering applying for Governor's Honors.

If I can answer any questions about the Agricultural Research, Biotechnology, and Science selection and/or nomination process (also included in the GHP Course Descriptions and Criteria), please let me know. You can reach me at any of the contact information below.

Laura Williford
Department Head - Governor's Honors Program
Agricultural Research, Biotechnology and Science
Cell: (478) 550 - 6384