Good morning, apparently there was a problem with the registration and
T-Shirt order forms for the ATE CDE. The error has been corrected. If you
want to register a team or order T-Shirts it is fixed. Thank you.

Registration is now open for the North Region Agricultural Technology and
Mechanical Systems CDE's. The Area 1 CDE will be held on September 24 at
Cass High School. The Area 2 CDE will be held on Thursday, September 26 at
East Jackson High School.

On-Sight registration will begin at 3:30, all teams must be present by
4:30. Please refer to the CDE guidelines posted on the FFA website for
information related to the event.

The equipment and tool identification list and the skill practicum
description for the Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE are
attached and they may be found under forms and resources on the Agricultural
 Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE page on the website.

*T-Shirts are available and man do they look GOOD!!! Short sleeve shirts
are $12.00, Long sleeve shirts are $20.00. **The deadline for ordering
T-Shirts is Tuesday, September 9th at 12:00 Noon. *

Please contact me if you have any questions. *Registration for the Area 1
event will close on September 18 at 11:59 p.m. Registration for the Area 2
event will close on September 22 at 11:59 p.m.*

*The following have registered:*
*Area 1 *

*Fannin County Middle - 2 students*

*Area 2 *