Registration is now open for the North Region Tractor Driving CDE's. The area 2 CDE will be held at Thompson Mill Forest in Braselton on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The Area 1 CDE will be held at the Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm near Rome on Thursday, September 19.

Registration for the Area 2 CDE will close on September 11 at 11:59 PM. Area 1 Registration will close on September 15 at 11:59 PM.

We will be using John Deer tractors this year. I will let you know a model as soon as I know myself.  The two additional references for the written exam are:

1. Selecting Hydraulic Fluid Pages 49 - 50, Fuels & Lubricants, 5th Edition AAVIM.
2. Unit 39 Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Robotic Power, Pages 621 - 636, Agricultural Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications, 6th Edition, Ray V. Herren

T-Shirts are available and man do they look GOOD!!! Short sleeve shirts are $12.00, Long sleeve shirts are $20.00. The deadline for ordering T-Shirts is Tuesday, September 3rd at 12:00 Noon.

Address for Thompson Mill Forest is 1740 New Liberty Church Road, Braselton. Follow the attached map from there to the location of the CDE.

Address for the Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm is 300 Battey Farm Road, Rome, GA 30161

Please review the attached CDE Guidelines. Be sure that you print both pages of the Waiver, have the student and their parents sign the document and bring it with you to the CDE.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher