TGIF!
Just something for you to ponder this weekend. Rally registration closes next Wednesday. We currently have 120 students registered for Area 1 and 120 students registered for Area 2. We're either going to have the smallest Rally ever or a lot of you haven't registered.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677