Teachers, now that you are all back in school, I want to make you aware that I have some resources available on a first come first serve basis. These items are available to teachers who will use them in providing instruction and who will agree that they will come to the office and pick them up.

Please do not reply to this email. please send a separate email telling me which of the items you are interested in. Items will be awarded on a first come first serve basis and I will send out an email to teachers who stake their claim first.  Items will be available for pick-up the week of August 26. You will need to contact me by phone to arrange the best time.

Textbooks

8 - AAVIM Understanding Electricity
3 - AAVIM Electric Motors
8 - AAVIM Arc Welding
4 - AAVIM Basics of GMAW
8 - 15th Edition Agricultural Wiring Handbook
1 - 2002 NEC Handbook
2 - Agricultural Technical Systems and Mechanics (ATP)
2 - Agricultural Technical Systems and Mechanics - Study Guide
1 - 4th Edition Agricultural Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications
1 - 5th Edition Agricultural Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications

Equipment

7 - Briggs and Stratton Model 135230 "L" Head Engines
14 - "L" Head Engine Manuals
8 - Briggs and Stratton Model 121012 OHV Engines
11 - 9.6V DeWalt cordless drills w/batteries, battery charger and case

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher