Your weekly horticulture lab/ lesson is here:
Preparing Soilless Media Lab - Unique Blend Lab - need a way to make
teaching the components of soilless media more engaging?  Here is a lab
that lets students create their own unique soilless media

Past Lessons:
Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus
Week 3 - August 13 - Sexual Propagation/ Seed Germination labs
Week 4 - August 21 - Greenhouse Class Management
Week 5 - August 27 - Greenhouse Magazine Subscriptions & Worksheets
Week 6 - September 3 - Reading a Soil Test/ Analysis
Week 7 - September 12 - Seed Viability Lab
Week 8 - September 17 - Preparing Soilless Media Lab

If you have any special requests, please send them my way and I will see
what I have or can find.

Hope you find these items helpful!
Thanks, Melissa

--