Just wanted to remind anyone interested in turning in fair projects at the
GA National Fair - the last day to submit entries is next WEDNESDAY, SEPT
18th
You must have a chapter password to submit entries - the last day to
request a password from the fair is next MONDAY, SEPT 16th

*Here is a link that will walk you step by step through completing your
fair entires *
https://d38trduahtodj3.cloudfront.net/files.ashx?t=fg&rid=GeorgiaNationalFair&f=2019_Youth_Educational_Registration_Instructions.pdf