Registration is now open for the North Region Agricultural Technology and Mechanical Systems CDE's. The Area 1 CDE will be held on September 24 at Cass High School. The Area 2 CDE will be held on Thursday, September 26 at East Jackson High School.

On-Sight registration will begin at 3:30, all teams must be present by 4:30. Please refer to the CDE guidelines posted on the FFA website for information related to the event.

The equipment and tool identification list and the skill practicum description for the Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE are attached and they may be found under forms and resources on the Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE page on the website.

T-Shirts are available and man do they look GOOD!!! Short sleeve shirts are $12.00, Long sleeve shirts are $20.00. The deadline for ordering T-Shirts is Tuesday, September 9th at 12:00 Noon.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Registration for the Area 1 event will close on September 18 at 11:59 p.m. Registration for the Area 2 event will close on September 22 at 11:59 p.m.

Current registration and T-shirt order is attached

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher