1. We will be starting at 2:00 PM all must be registered by 4:30 PM.

2. Parking: (see attached Map) If you are planning on arriving early
(2:00 PM) and you are in a vehicle or truck, you can park next to the
Ag. Shop
    If you are planning on arriving early (2:00 PM) and will be in a
bus, your instructions are to drive to the Ag Shop and Mr. Schneider
will show you where to park.
    For all other arrivals, follow the instructions sent in the email
by Mr. Beacham this morning.

3. Waiver: PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO HAVE YOUR STUDENT FILL THIS
OUT AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET TO BRING
    WITH YOU OR ELSE YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!!! I
will not have any extra copies on site!  Please see pages 9 & 10 on
the CDE guidelines
    attached to print out this document.

4. Teachers please make sure your student completes all three
components: Test, Problem Solving, and Driving Portion

5. If you need me for anything this afternoon, please call the number
below for I will be setting up in Quitman and will not access this
email until this evening.

6. Final Remarks: if you have any students who are not going to be
able to make it, please let me know by phone call or text.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education