Scores and rosters have been checked.............

Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would
like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to *Will Hobbs* and all the employees of
*Lasseter Tractor* for assisting in transporting the tractor's to the Area
5 CDE this week!!! Please express your appreciation to them and *John Deere
*as we begin this new venture in our Tractor Operations CDE.

Also, I would like to give a sincere appreciation to *Chad Schneider *and*
Dustin Haskins* and their* students *for their help with setting-up and
take down of the driving course yesterday!!! Brooks County FFA truly is an
excellent example of a first class program with students who know how to go
above and beyond in making our Region team feel welcomed. I appreciate all
they have done over the past few days.

Finally, a big appreciation to *Mr. Chuck Schneider, Brian Law *and* Heath
Cross* for assisting with the event yesterday!!! It could not have been
accomplished without your sacrifice and time!

Results are:

*1st place* with * 88.4 points- **Jackson Hart* of the *Colquitt Co.
FFA* advisor
*Will Burt*

*2nd place *with *83.6  points- Hunter Coker *of the* Pelham High FFA *
advisor* Justin Sealy *

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 5 at the
State CDE at the Sunbelt Ag EXPO on Wednesday October 16th!!!

Results are attached.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher