Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would
like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Coffee Middle FFA -Advisor's *Jamey
Stodghill *and* Brandon White *along with the administration and
Principal* Mrs.
Sherri Berry *for helping coordinating the set-up of the tractor course
set-up over the past couple of months. *Spencer Highsmith* of the Coffee
County High FFA for his help with monitoring the Test and Problem Solving
Yesterday. Thanks also to *Mrs. Audrey Pickren* and *all the students from
the Charlton Co. FFA* for assisting with the take down and load-up as well!
A true class act!!!

*Mr. Joseph Cone *from Stratosphere Quality for his help in set-up,
judging, and tear down.

A HUGE THANK YOU to *John Hayes* and all the employees of *Lasseter
Tractor* (Douglas)
for assisting in transporting the tractor's to Coffee Middle School!!!
Please express your appreciation to them and *John Deere *as we begin this
new venture in our Tractor Operations CDE.

Finally, a big appreciation to *Haley Smith *of the *Abraham Baldwin
Agricultural College -Ag Ed Department* for assisting with the event during
registration as well as monitoring the Test and Problem Solving. *Austin
Swinamer* of the *University of Georgia - Ag Ed Department *for his help in
judging as well as tear down and load-up!!!

Last year was an awesome coordinated effort but this year along with all of
the people listed above sure topped it!!!  Good Job and Thank You, Thank
You, Thank You!!!!

Results are:

*1st place *with *86.5** points- Collin Curry* of the *Berrien** Co. FFA*
 advisor *Blake Kendrick*

*2nd place* with *71.8** points- James Douberly* of the *Wayne** Co.
FFA* advisor
*Nick Hodges*

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 6 at the
State CDE at the Sunbelt Ag EXPO on Wednesday October 16th!!!

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day yesterday!!!!

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher