Teachers of the South Region:
-Congratulations to all programs, teachers and students for a successful 2019 Land Judging Event.

-Our event would not have happened without assistance from key individuals that made our contest worthy of your students. Thank You Tift County for the use of facilities and being a gracious host.

-Please see excell sheet attachment with names and addresses listed, and personally thank these individuals so we may call on them again in the future.

-Attached is a template that can be printed off on card stock, cut 1/2 and used as a Thank You Card.

-Also attached is a Press Release to be used to advertise your program in your community and to other local stakeholders.

 The top two Junior and Senior Teams from Area 5 & 6 will advance to the State Land Evaluation CDE and represent the South Region.

 The State Land Evaluation will be held in the Central Region on October 26.

 AREA 5 Results:
Junior
1st place Team- Eighth Street Middle School FFA; Advisor - Beth Golden
2nd place team- W J Williams Middle School FFA; Advisor Chad Bass

High Junior individual- James Wise from Eighth Street Middle School

Senior
1st place Team- Irwin County High School FFA; Advisor - Chris Paulk
2nd place Team- Tift County FFA; Advisor - Lynne Cook

High Senior individual- Tommy Wilson from Irwin County FFA

 AREA 6 Results:
Junior
1st place Team- Pierce County Middle School FFA; Advisor - Krista Morris
2nd place team- Brantley County High School FFA; Advisor - Richard Gill

High Junior individual- Philip Justice from Pierce County Middle School FFA

 Senior
1st place Team- Berrien County High School FFA; Advisor - Scott Johnson
2nd place Team- Brantley County High School FFA; Advisor - Richard Gill
High Senior individual- Garrett Johnson  from Berrien County High School FFA

Complete results for Area 5 & 6 are attached

 *State Finalist Programs*-  You will be receiving a personal  email from me not on the list-serv concerning the "next step".

Represent us well; we are counting on you,

sc

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education