Attached is a possible fundraiser for your chapter. Contact information is
listed below. You can contact them directly.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Shane and Carla Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Georgia honey for fund raiser
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,
My name is Shane Barber and I own and operate, along with my wife, C&S
Honey Supply in South Georgia.  We specialize in decorated honey jars with
high-quality Georgia honey.   If you are interested in using them for
fundraising for your school please contact us at the email or phone number
below. We look forward to partnering with you for a successful fund
raiser.  I included a pic of our #1 selling jar so that you could get an
idea of what one of our products looks like.  Again, just contact me and
I'll be glad to answer any logistical questions you may have.  Thanks for
your time, Shane

Shane Barber
Manor, GA 31550
912-816-3109

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428