Scores and rosters have been checked.............

Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Will Hobbs and all the employees of Lasseter Tractor for assisting in transporting the tractor's to the Area 5 CDE this week!!! Please express your appreciation to them and John Deere as we begin this new venture in our Tractor Operations CDE.

Also, I would like to give a sincere appreciation to Chad Schneider and Dustin Haskins and their students for their help with setting-up and take down of the driving course yesterday!!! Brooks County FFA truly is an excellent example of a first class program with students who know how to go above and beyond in making our Region team feel welcomed. I appreciate all they have done over the past few days.

Finally, a big appreciation to Mr. Chuck Schneider, Brian Law and Heath Cross for assisting with the event yesterday!!! It could not have been accomplished without your sacrifice and time!

Results are:

1st place with  88.4 points- Jackson Hart of the Colquitt Co. FFA advisor Will Burt

2nd place with 83.6  points- Hunter Coker of the Pelham High FFA advisor Justin Sealy

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 5 at the State CDE at the Sunbelt Ag EXPO on Wednesday October 16th!!!

Results are attached.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher