Good Morning Teachers. As we continue through the month(s) that I refer to as "Septoctember" (For those of you struggling that would be September, October, November; It gets so busy that I just put those months together), please be reminded of required documentation that is due in our office:
For Young Farmers: Your Young Farmer Applications, Program of Activities and Course Calendar are due on October 1
For High School and Middle School Teachers: Your chapter's Program of Activities, Chapter Budget, FFA Roster and Enrollment are due on October 15.

With the Georgia National Fair coming up, I didn't want you to miss these deadlines. Of course all of these can be submitted electronically. Just follow the links and instructions on the website.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us here in the office. We will be glad to assist you. Don't be too proud to ask for help.

For those of you in Area 6, I will see many of you this afternoon at Coffee Middle for our first round of Area CDEs. Please refer to former emails about parking and other information.

I hope you have a wonderful day and remember...
Quality, Integrity, and you got to love the kids!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202