Coffee County Middle School... Thank you so much for your willingness to
open your doors to Area 6 to conduct our first round of CDEs.
Thank you to all Area 6 teachers who trained students for these events.
Your time and dedication with these students will be memories that I am
sure they will carry with them for a lifetime.
Thanks also to those UGA students, and others who assisted with our event
yesterday. The help is much appreciated and does not go unnoticed.
With that said here are the results:

FFA Quiz
1st Place -- Ainsley Myers -- Coffee County High
2nd Place -- Jackson Williams -- Pierce County Middle

Farm Business Management
1st Place Team -- Berrien County High
2nd Place Team -- Wayne County High

High Individuals
1st -- Thomas Trevino -- Berrien County
2nd -- Aubrey Hughes -- Berrien County
3rd -- Shad O'Neal -- Wayne County

Congratulations to each of these students, chapters and advisors. Best of
luck at the State CDE. Please contact us if we can assist in any way in
preparation for the next level.

Have a great day.

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202