Before I go any further, I as well as the South Region Ag Ed office, would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Coffee Middle FFA -Advisor's Jamey Stodghill and Brandon White along with the administration and Principal Mrs. Sherri Berry for helping coordinating the set-up of the tractor course set-up over the past couple of months. Spencer Highsmith of the Coffee County High FFA for his help with monitoring the Test and Problem Solving Yesterday. Thanks also to Mrs. Audrey Pickren and all the students from the Charlton Co. FFA for assisting with the take down and load-up as well! A true class act!!!

Mr. Joseph Cone from Stratosphere Quality for his help in set-up, judging, and tear down.

A HUGE THANK YOU to John Hayes and all the employees of Lasseter Tractor (Douglas) for assisting in transporting the tractor's to Coffee Middle School!!! Please express your appreciation to them and John Deere as we begin this new venture in our Tractor Operations CDE.

Finally, a big appreciation to Haley Smith of the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College -Ag Ed Department for assisting with the event during registration as well as monitoring the Test and Problem Solving. Austin Swinamer of the University of Georgia - Ag Ed Department for his help in judging as well as tear down and load-up!!!

Last year was an awesome coordinated effort but this year along with all of the people listed above sure topped it!!!  Good Job and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Results are:

1st place with 86.5 points- Collin Curry of the Berrien Co. FFA advisor Blake Kendrick

2nd place with 71.8 points- James Douberly of the Wayne Co. FFA advisor Nick Hodges

Congrats to these two winners and advisors who will represent Area 6 at the State CDE at the Sunbelt Ag EXPO on Wednesday October 16th!!!

Good luck, GOD Bless and thanks for an awesome day yesterday!!!!

Spreadsheet is attached.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher