Good Morning Teachers. Please be reminded that to register for the
Employability Skills CDE,  the student's  Resume and Cover Letter must be
in our office by Tuesday, October 1. That is tomorrow.
If you have placed yours in the mail for us to receive, please let us know
so that we will be looking for it.

Also, Area 6 Teachers. Someone left ( or perhaps you meant to donate) a box
of pencils at the CDEs last week at Coffee County. If they are yours and
you would like to have them back, let me know. If not, thanks for the
donation.

Have a great day.
And remember...

Quality, Integrity and you got to love the kids!!!!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202