Good Morning Teachers! I wanted to send an email this morning to say thank
you for attending yesterday's Region Leadership Rally! I believe the Area
Officers did an amazing job putting on the largest rally in South Region
History!
Thanks to you for bringing your students, having them participate and being
flexible and patient with us as we transitioned into a new venue. As you
saw yesterday, there are many ways we believe we can expand opportunities
there. We were a bit conservative this year due to the new facility and not
knowing numbers. Please know that we are meeting this morning to review the
rally and, believe it or not, plan for next year. I will prepare a document
for you to give your feedback and send it out soon. Please ask your
students for feedback as well as we want to cater the events to the desires
of the students as much as possible.

Thank again for your attendance. Congratulations to all winners of events!
I look forward to our next time together.

Quality and Integrity!!

You got to love the kids!

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202