[image: image.png]

Teachers,

Lasseter Equipment Group has again generously donated a John Deere Z540R
Ztrak Residential Zero-Turn Radius Mower for the 13th Annual Blue & Gold
Gala that will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020.  Lasseter continues to be
a great supporter of this fundraiser, and we so appreciative of their
continued support!

*Ticket Prices are $10 Each*
*We have made some changes to the raffle!  We are still asking each chapter
to sell at least 10 tickets but we have lowered the price of each ticket to
$10.  Tickets are just $10 each.  If each chapter would sell at least 10
tickets, the Foundation could raise over $35,000 from this fundraiser!!!*

*Ticket Pick Up*
Tickets will be available for pick up next Tuesday at FFA Day at the Fair.
If you will be attending, please pick up your 10 tickets from the
Foundation staff.  If you will not be at FFA Day at the Fair and would like
your tickets, please let me know and we will mail them to you.  Tickets
will be available for pick up at Mid-Winter Conference also.

*Cash Prizes*
Cash Prizes will be awarded!  The chapter that sells the most tickets will
receive a $2,000 cash award.  The chapter that sells the second most will
receive $1,000, and the chapter that sells the third most will receive
$500.  All chapters that sell tickets will be entered into a drawing for a
$500 State FFA Convention award.

*Deadline*
The deadline to return tickets to the Foundation office is Monday, March 2,
2020.

If you have any questions about this fundraiser, please let me know.  Thank
you for your help!!!

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*