Thank you to everyone who picked up their 10 mower raffle tickets at FFA
Day at the Fair and to those who have asked us to mail their tickets!

If you would like for us to mail your tickets, please just let us know.

Again, we are asking each chapter to sell at least 10 tickets.  *The price
of the tickets are just $10 each this year!*  The drawing for the mower
will be held Friday, March 6, at the 13th Annual Georgia FFA Foundation
Blue & Gold Gala.  You do not have to be present at the Gala to win.

*I would like to recognize South Effingham Middle and Advisor C.J. Pinson,
the first chapter to sell 10 tickets!   *

Thanks to everyone who helps with this fundraiser!!! We appreciate you!!!
--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*