image.png

Teachers,

Lasseter Equipment Group has again generously donated a John Deere Z540R Ztrak Residential Zero-Turn Radius Mower for the 13th Annual Blue & Gold Gala that will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020.  Lasseter continues to be a great supporter of this fundraiser, and we so appreciative of their continued support!

Ticket Prices are $10 Each
We have made some changes to the raffle!  We are still asking each chapter to sell at least 10 tickets but we have lowered the price of each ticket to $10.  Tickets are just $10 each.  If each chapter would sell at least 10 tickets, the Foundation could raise over $35,000 from this fundraiser!!!

Ticket Pick Up
Tickets will be available for pick up next Tuesday at FFA Day at the Fair.  If you will be attending, please pick up your 10 tickets from the Foundation staff.  If you will not be at FFA Day at the Fair and would like your tickets, please let me know and we will mail them to you.  Tickets will be available for pick up at Mid-Winter Conference also.

Cash Prizes
Cash Prizes will be awarded!  The chapter that sells the most tickets will receive a $2,000 cash award.  The chapter that sells the second most will receive $1,000, and the chapter that sells the third most will receive $500.  All chapters that sell tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 State FFA Convention award.

Deadline
The deadline to return tickets to the Foundation office is Monday, March 2, 2020.

If you have any questions about this fundraiser, please let me know.  Thank you for your help!!!

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

The FFA Mission