Good morning Georgia Ag teachers,

We want to share with you an opportunity to promote Georgia Agricultural Education and support the Georgia Pilot Elementary Agricultural Education Program, through Give to Grow.  Georgia Farm Bureau's foundation, The Georgia Foundation for Agriculture, is promoting Agriculture Education in Georgia for Giving Tuesday.  Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2019, is an opportunity to promote & fundraise for different organizations.  We are thankful for the partnership we have with Georgia Farm Bureau & the many ways they support Agricultural Education in Georgia; and, especially thankful for their partnership to support the Georgia Elementary Agricultural Education Pilot Program.
The funds raised through Give to Grow will be available to elementary agricultural education pilot programs through grants.

Please save this date, Tuesday, December 3, 2019, on your calendars and helping promote this program in your communities and on your social media.   If you share on social media, consider using the #GivetoGrow #ElementaryAgEd #GivingTuesday #GaAgEd

We are also looking for businesses & organizations to sponsor with them on this project. If you know of businesses or organizations in your area who may be interested in partnering with Georgia Farm Bureau, please have them contact Georgia Farm Bureau via Whitney Mooney ([log in to unmask] or 478.474.8411 ext. 5244) or Lauren Goble ([log in to unmask] or 478.474.8411, ext. 5135)

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education