1. Do not come to ABAC here in Tifton!!!  We will be in Bainbridge at the
ABAC Campus located at:  *2500 E Shotwell St, Bainbridge, GA 39819*

2. Upon arriving to the campus, *in Bainbridge*, we will be in the 200
building (Cypress Hall).  (See attached map) You can park in any of the
lots (highlighted in a light yellow color with a Prius/Hyundai/Compact Car
icon) adjacent to the 200 building (Cypress Hall).

3. When You enter the 200 Building (Cypress Hall), you will need to report
to room 274 for registration/sign-in.

If you have any questions or cancellations, please let me know!

Thanks

[image: image.png]
--

Jerry Stone