Can't get enough of the Fair my South Region Teachers??

Below are the links to register your students to participate in the Albany and Okefenokee Fair this upcoming November!

ALBANY FAIR
Friday, November 1st, 2019; (Start Time 9:30 AM)
Print off and READ ALL RULES

Please use the following link to register for Floriculture and Nursery Landscape Identification Junior & Senior Events

Link: CLICK HERE

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Monday, October 28th, 2019

OKEFENOKEE FAIR
Wednesday, November 13, 2019; (Start Time 2:00 PM)
Print off and READ ALL RULES
STUDENTS MUST BE PRESENT TO COLLECT MONEY

Please use the following link to register for Floriculture and Nursery Landscape Identification Junior & Senior Events Junior & Senior Events

Link: CLICK HERE

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Friday, November 4th, 2019

Teachers let me know if you have any questions!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education