Teachers,

Next week we will be conducting our Area 5 & 6 Employment Skills LDE.  We just wanted to remind everybody that all of those who have submitted a resume and cover letter (see list below) will interview next week at their respective locations.  There has been quite a few calls and emails asking who made the cut.  Everyone will interview. Your students cover letter and resume will be scored as well and results (cover letter+resume+interview score) will be announced the next day.  The top three from each bracket in their respective area will advance to the Area LDE in November.  Also, please remember that your student needs to be in complete official dress.  We will be sending more information out later concerning the details of exactly where we will convene at both locations next week. Have a good week and come see me tomorrow at the Sunbelt Expo State Tractor CDE if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Area 6  Area 5

Addison Groom - Berrien County Alexis D. Smith - Lee County
Alexis Clark - McIntosh County Academy Allie Ann Wheeler -Thomas County Central
Alexis Danielle Herring - Lowndes Co. Bella Bloodworth - Wilcox County
Aniya Davenport - Valdosta High Callie Lowery - Irwin County
Carlie Wolford - Lanier County Elijah N Alford - Turner County
Chasity Whitley - Ware County  Faith Taunton - Bainbridge High
Colton Peacock - Long County Gracee Olivia Coker - Baconton Charter
Delaney Murrell - Charlton County Gracen Kirkland - Seminole County
Faith Mason - Liberty Co.  Gracie Lovett - Ben Hill County
Gracie C. Carter - Wayne County Ivey Cook - Tift County FFA
Graham Troy Spires - Telfair County Ja' Quavious Wilson-Randolph/Clay High
Harley Jayne Blake - Camden County Jacey Cox - Miller County
Hunter Raulerson - Pierce County James T. Brown - Early County
John Rustin Goodman - Clinch County Julianea Gabriella Whitehead- Cairo High
Lauren Whitman - Cook County Kameah Ramsby- Thomasville High School
Leana Atkinson - Coffee County Kristen Palmer - Pelham High
Madison Delaine Bragg - Appling County Lucas Holt - Crisp County
Madison P. Williams - Echols County Maria Rizzo - Brooks County
Maggie Burns - Jeff Davis County Sallie E. Fuller - Colquitt County
Paige Byrd - Golden Isles Career Academy  Seth Griggs - Americus Sumter High
Taylor Spivey - Atkinson County
Tessa Dixon - Brantley County
--

Jerry Stone