1. Do not come to ABAC here in Tifton!!!  We will be in Bainbridge at the ABAC Campus located at:  2500 E Shotwell St, Bainbridge, GA 39819

2. Upon arriving to the campus, in Bainbridge, we will be in the 200 building (Cypress Hall).  (See attached map) You can park in any of the lots (highlighted in a light yellow color with a Prius/Hyundai/Compact Car icon) adjacent to the 200 building (Cypress Hall).

3. When You enter the 200 Building (Cypress Hall), you will need to report to room 274 for registration/sign-in.

If you have any questions or cancellations, please let me know!

Thanks

image.png
--

Jerry Stone