Teachers -

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???

You have several options this year from two different growers -
Mr. Lewis from Lewis Farm Nursery will be selling the usual plugs and
liners that are typically offered in the spring.
THERE ARE 5 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, herbs and
perennials.
*Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school
name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2019 and then email it back to me.*

You will also find a second order from for Pre-Finished Perennials Only from
Thunderwood Farms
This will come already in a pot with a plant tag and are sold 12 plants to
a tray.
*Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school
name - ex: SchoolNamePerennials2019 and then email it back*

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is

* Friday, November 8th. *

DELIVERY OPTIONS
*All of these plants will be delivered to three specific drop off spots in
South Region *
*Plants will be delivered Mid-February *
*I will send out an email as we get closer for you to select your pick up
location. *

Feel free to email your questions - I'd be more than happy to assist you in
making your selections or with any questions you may have.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *

ᐧ