Teachers -

Can you believe it is already time to start ordering Spring Plugs???

You have several options this year from two different growers -
Mr. Lewis from Lewis Farm Nursery will be selling the usual plugs and liners that are typically offered in the spring.
THERE ARE 5 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, herbs and perennials.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school name - ex: SchoolNameSpring2019 and then email it back to me.

You will also find a second order from for Pre-Finished Perennials Only from Thunderwood Farms
This will come already in a pot with a plant tag and are sold 12 plants to a tray.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school name - ex: SchoolNamePerennials2019 and then email it back

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is Friday, November 8th.

DELIVERY OPTIONS
All of these plants will be delivered to three specific drop off spots in South Region
Plants will be delivered Mid-February
I will send out an email as we get closer for you to select your pick up location.

Feel free to email your questions - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making your selections or with any questions you may have.
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education