See the message below from Mark Lashly.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Mark Lashley* <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
Subject: Grady EMC Wiring Wiz Entry Information
To: Stacey Beacham <[log in to unmask]>

Attention Ag. Mechanics Teachers,

> Grady EMC is hosting their first Annual Wiring Wiz Jackpot wiring contest.*CONTEST
> REGISTRATION IS $25 DOLLARS AND SHOULD BE PAID  BY DECEMBER 1*. The
> contest will be Tuesday, December 10, 2019. Contest registration will start
> at 8:15 AM and the contest will begin at 9:00 AM. This show will pay 100%
> of the entry fees back to the top 3 winners.The more that enter the higher
> the award. You may enter as many as you like to compete.
>
> Grady EMC will utilize the rules to the Ag. Electrification CDE. We will
> use this years speech demonstration and will also have a problem solving as
> well.
>
> This is *NOT *a CDE. It is an opportunity for students to get extra
> practice and reward for all of their hard work.
>
> PLEASE REGISTER USING THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW. IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3
> ENTERING, YOU MAY SUBMIT ANOTHER FORM. PLEASE COMPLETE REGISTRATION BY
> NOVEMBER 20, 2019. REGISTRATION FEES WILL NEED TO BE MAILED TO GRADY EMC.
>
> If you have any questions, please call me at 229.400.0502

The contact person at Grady EMC and where to send the check to is:

Adam Starr
Grady EMC
PO Box 270
Cairo, GA 39838

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2802+Moore+Hwy+Tifton,+GA+31793+Office:+229?entry=gmail&source=g>
-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202