Congratulations to the following FFA Chapters and FFA Members for placing
1st and 2nd in yesterday's Ag Technology and Equipment ID CDE held in
Swainsboro.

*1st Place Team - Montgomery MS - Lauren Stanley, Advisor*
*2nd Place Team - Ebenezer MS - Ashley Sapp, Advisor*

*High individual - Tyler Smith - Southeast Bulloch - Brian Elrick, Advisor*

Thank you to Southeastern Technical College for hosting all of the events
yesterday.  Facilities were outstanding and the Staff were very helpful.

Thank you to Brian Elrick, Pete Bennett, Matt Robertson, Zach Weaver, Nancy
Sell, Tommell Wilcox, Beth Galloway, Matthew Shelton, and Lauren Stanley
for their assistance with running and scoring the event.  I really
appreciate the willingness to help from each of you.  All of you did
a great job yesterday.

Thank you to Jerrett Jackson our Area 4 Secretary for his assistance with
the event.

A complete set of scores are attached.

Best wishes to Montgomery MS and Ebenezer MS as they represent Area 4 and
Central Region at the state event in December at ABAC!

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher
Central Region Agricultural Education