Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their
outstanding performances at the Area 4 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will
move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 13th and 14th.  I have
attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

*Sr. Team:*
1st - Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson County HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

*Sr. High Individual:*
Towns Ethridge, Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson

*Jr. Team:*
1st - Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson County HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

*Jr. High Individual:*
Weston Godbee, Jenkins County MS, Advisor, Carmen Bennett

A special thanks to Gina Robison and the staff at Southeastern Technical
College for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Millie Hooks who helped
to facilitate the CDE.  Also a big thank you to Ricky Wheeler for
his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you,

BLN

--