Teachers,

Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area 3 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 13th and 14th.  I have attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

Sr. Team:
1st - Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith and Bill Waldrep
2nd - LaGrange HS, Advisor - Jessica Bowden

Sr. High Individual:
Jacob McGouirk, Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith and Bill Waldrep

Jr. Team:
1st - Mary Persons HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith and Bill Waldrep
2nd - Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Lonnie Giddens

Jr. High Individual:
Zac Acosta HS, Advisor - Ryan Smith and Bill Waldrep

A special thanks to the Fort Valley University for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers who helped to facilitate the CDE.

Special thank you to Ricky Wheeler for his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris