Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area 4 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 13th and 14th.  I have attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

Sr. Team:
1st - Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson County HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Sr. High Individual:
Towns Ethridge, Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson

Jr. Team:
1st - Wheeler County HS, Advisors - Bryant Oliver and Les Bateson
2nd - Jefferson County HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Jr. High Individual:
Weston Godbee, Jenkins County MS, Advisor, Carmen Bennett

A special thanks to Gina Robison and the staff at Southeastern Technical College for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Millie Hooks who helped to facilitate the CDE.  Also a big thank you to Ricky Wheeler for his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris