Your weekly horticulture lab/ lesson is here:

Week 17 - Investigating Leaf Pigments/ Chromatography - Fall is a great
time of year to lets students investigate leaf coloring, attached is a fun
lab to looks into leaf chromatography

Past Lessons can be located on the Georgia State Ag Ed Listserv:
Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus
Week 3 - August 13 - Sexual Propagation/ Seed Germination labs
Week 4 - August 21 - Greenhouse Class Management
Week 5 - August 27 - Greenhouse Magazine Subscriptions & Worksheets
Week 6 - September 3 - Reading a Soil Test/ Analysis
Week 7 - September 12 - Seed Viability Lab
Week 8 - September 17 - Preparing Soilless Media Lab
Week 9 - September 23rd - Aexual Propagation / Propagation from Leaf
Petiole
Week 10 - October 3rd - Greenhouse Watering Techniques
Week 11 - October 11th - Asexual Propagation / Propagation from Plant
without a Petiole
Week 12 - October 14th - Plant Genetics Lab
Week 13 - Oct 25th - Micropropagation
Week 14 - Oct 25th (due to National Convention) - Grant Research for Class
Projects
Week 15 - Nov 8th - Leaf Transpiration
Week 16 - Nov 12th - Build Your Own Insect
Week 17 - Nov 18th - Investigating Leaf Pigment

If you have any special requests, please send them my way and I will see
what I have or can find.

Hope you find these items helpful!
Thanks, Melissa

--