---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marcus Pollard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 3:17 PM
Subject: GVATA Mid-Winter Professional Development

Good afternoon,

Will you please send out the following application to solicit presenters
for the GVATA Mid-Winter Conference to be held on January 21st and 22nd  at
the Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center.  Professional development will occur on the
morning of Wednesday, January 22nd.  Teachers are encouraged to lead
presentations and reach out to industry contacts they deem valuable to the
progression of our profession.  If anyone has any questions they may
contact me or Ruby McCracken, as we are the Area 1 and 2 Directors for
GVATA and in charge of the professional development at our conference.

Click here for the link to the GVATA Mid-Winter Professional Development
application.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKfnerp6vRTKkm_KjXRaixBBwyh63HOPi8_uT98Dqz0hmjzg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thank you,

Marcus Pollard

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized
all copies of the original message. Note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the Newton County School System. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email. *
--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."