---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 4:31 PM
Subject: Georgia National Livestock Ambassador Program
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>,
Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon,

I hope you all are doing great. I wanted to reach out and see if you could
help me share this with all agents and advisors. Attached you will find the
2020 Georgia National Livestock Ambassador application, guidelines and
tentative schedule. The deadline for all applications  and videos will be
December 1st. Any help in sharing this with your team would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again! Hope to see you all soon!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office

478-988-1053 fax

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."