Your weekly horticulture lab/ lesson is here:

Week 16 - Build Your Own Insect - struggling for a student project when teaching about the parts of an insect. Attached you will find a fun activity that allows students to roll the dice to determine insect body parts that will then be combined to create their own unique insect

Past Lessons can be located on the Georgia State Ag Ed Listserv:
Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus
Week 3 - August 13 - Sexual Propagation/ Seed Germination labs
Week 4 - August 21 - Greenhouse Class Management
Week 5 - August 27 - Greenhouse Magazine Subscriptions & Worksheets
Week 6 - September 3 - Reading a Soil Test/ Analysis
Week 7 - September 12 - Seed Viability Lab
Week 8 - September 17 - Preparing Soilless Media Lab
Week 9 - September 23rd - Aexual Propagation / Propagation from Leaf Petiole
Week 10 - October 3rd - Greenhouse Watering Techniques
Week 11 - October 11th - Asexual Propagation / Propagation from Plant without a Petiole
Week 12 - October 14th - Plant Genetics Lab
Week 13 - Oct 25th - Micropropagation
Week 14 - Oct 25th (due to National Convention) - Grant Research for Class Projects
Week 15 - Nov 8th - Leaf Transpiration
Week 16 - Nov 12th - Build Your Own Insect

If you have any special requests, please send them my way and I will see what I have or can find.

Hope you find these items helpful!
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley