Good morning all my FFA t-shirt fans!

It is time to place your order for your very own ABAC State CDE Day T-shirt.
Please click the link below to order for you, your students, ABAC Alumni,
supporters of your local programs, administrators, parents and more! Even
if you are not attending the ABAC State CDE Day you can still order shirts.

*Orders are due by 12 NOON on December 4th and we WILL NOT purchase any
extras so order ahead of time.  *

Thank you in advance for your support. The proof is attached to this email.
*ORDER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPAKEHtwfdP-9AWhMJmD1oLR0prtqUL4aNRg4B3en1qFVItQ/viewform>*

We are all looking forward to hosting each of you in December.
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *

ᐧ