I’m sure you all are still recovering from October while simultaneously working hard to prepare students for State CDE Day in December. In years past, we have hosted an evening activity for you and your students, but in lieu of that this year we will instead be holding an open house between the hours of 2 – 6 on Friday, December 13th. During this time, we will have student Ambassadors available to give campus tours and interact with FFA members. If you let us know you are coming, that would be lovely, but we’ll be here ready for you regardless! If you would like to schedule a tour for another time before 2:00 or after 6:00, then I can certainly arrange that for you as well.

All tours will be based out of the Rainwater Road entrance to the NESPAL-South Building. Coming from Moore HWY, take a right onto Rainwater Road. You’ll follow the paw prints and take the first right past the NESPAL–South sign where the paw prints also turn in. Park in that front parking lot and enter by the large bulldog statue.

[log in to unmask]" alt="NESPAL">

A standard campus tour will include a visit to the Future Farmstead (always a student favorite!), a tour of our Academic Programs, a brief overview of our Admissions process, and a group picture with TUGA. If you’d like to see something more than that (turfgrass, dairy, etc), I’d be happy to schedule that for you as well.

We look forward to having you in Tifton for the weekend and would love to have the opportunity to welcome you to what we like to refer to as #NiftyTifty. Please let us know if we can accommodate you and your students in any way on that day!

Good luck and Go Dawgs!

Katie

Katie Murray

Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor

O: 229. 386.3077

[log in to unmask]" alt="email-signature-original">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Youtube"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Snapchat">