---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marcus Pollard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 3:17 PM
Subject: GVATA Mid-Winter Professional Development

Good afternoon,

Will you please send out the following application to solicit presenters for the GVATA Mid-Winter Conference to be held on January 21st and 22nd  at the Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center.  Professional development will occur on the morning of Wednesday, January 22nd.  Teachers are encouraged to lead presentations and reach out to industry contacts they deem valuable to the progression of our profession.  If anyone has any questions they may contact me or Ruby McCracken, as we are the Area 1 and 2 Directors for GVATA and in charge of the professional development at our conference.

Click here for the link to the GVATA Mid-Winter Professional Development application.

Thank you,

Marcus Pollard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Newton County School System. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education