---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 4:31 PM
Subject: Georgia National Livestock Ambassador Program
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon,

I hope you all are doing great. I wanted to reach out and see if you could help me share this with all agents and advisors. Attached you will find the 2020 Georgia National Livestock Ambassador application, guidelines and tentative schedule. The deadline for all applications  and videos will be December 1st. Any help in sharing this with your team would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again! Hope to see you all soon!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office

478-988-1053 fax