Thank you Mrs. Courtney Rowland and the students and Alumni at Gordon
Central High School. They made us all feel welcome and comfortable. They
did an outstanding job securing rooms and providing snacks in order that we
could have a wonderful event.
I would like to thank the teachers and who jumped in and served as group
leaders and those who helped sort scantrons at the conclusion of the event.
The event wouldn't have run as smoothly if these teachers and UGA student,
Taylor Sills hadn't volunteered to help out.
Also, please note that results would have been out much earlier if there
weren't so many score sheets with bubbling errors.
Now, for what you're really waiting for...the results.

Senior Floriculture
1st Place - North Murray High School, advisor, Ruby McCracken
2nd Place - North Forsyth High School, advisor, Dakota Martin
High Individual - Mason Arbeiter, North Forsyth High School

Junior Floriculture
1st Place - Gilmer County High School, advisor, David Bushey
2nd Place - Sadle Ridge Middle School, advisor, Ashton Little
High Individual - Anslei Powers, North Murray High School

Full results are attached

Teachers, if you see an error on any of your student's names, please let me
know so I can fix that in our master sheet. We use these names to create
your certificates at the end of the year and we want to be sure all your
students can be proud of their accomplishments (and we have spelled their
names correctly).
Please go to: https://www.georgiaffa.org/aged/north/ and click on the
Feedback Form. We want your input.

Josh Allen