Thank you Mrs. Ashley Best and Mr. James Hale and the students at Winder-Barrow High School. They made us all feel welcome and comfortable. They did an outstanding job securing rooms and providing snacks in order that we could have a wonderful event.
I would like to thank the teachers and who jumped in and served as group leaders and those who helped sort scantrons at the conclusion of the event. The event wouldn't have run as smoothly if these teachers and UGA students hadn't volunteered to help out.
Now, for what you're really waiting for...the results.

Senior Floriculture
1st Place - Loganville High School, advisor, Sean Bryant
2nd Place - Franklin County High School, advisor, Cale Watkins
High Individual - Lili Hajdu, Madison County High School

Junior Floriculture
1st Place - Loganville Middle School, advisor, Justin Youngblood
2nd Place - Franklin County High School, advisor, Cale Watkins
High Individual - Madeline Mason, Loganville Middle

Full results are attached

Teachers, if you see an error on any of your student's names, please let me know so I can fix that in our master sheet. We use these names to create your certificates at the end of the year and we want to be sure all your students can be proud of their accomplishments (and we have spelled their names correctly).
Please go to: https://www.georgiaffa.org/aged/north/ and click on the Feedback Form. We want your input.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road