I've attached a couple items to the email. The most important are the Bubbling Instructions for this CDE. I can't emphasize enough the importance of printing the attachments out and using them with your students. This scantron sheet is not as obvious as others as to where the answers should be placed. For the ID portions, there was confusion last year, and several students started bubbling in the second column (because the #1 was above the second column). That's the second fastest way to get a zero on the ID portions, the first is leaving the sections blank. Please encourage your students NOT to do either.
The other attachment is the list of teams registered.

Area 1 Registration closes at 11:59 pm on 11/18
Area 2 Registration closes at 11:59 pm on 11/14

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677