Please submit your order no later than Thursday, November 14th.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:39 PM Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've attached this year's order form. It is similar to the form we've used the past few years in the fact that you can only type in the yellow colored cells. Something different is the fact that there are two tabs in the worksheet. The one you'll see when you open the file is the "Spring Seedling Form." This is where you'll find the seeded items (smaller size when you get them). The second tab is the "Spring Rooted Cuttings" tab. This is where you will find rooted cuttings (larger sized plants). Note: there are multiple tray sizes offered on many plants, this may help the schools that want to try a variety.

Because we are dealing straight with the grower this time, there is no true minimum order. Obviously, I would hope you would order more than a tray or two, but there will be no minimum order.

Please save the file as "school name spring plants 20". For those of you who are Google schools. Please download the file as Microsoft Excel before returning it to me.

Also, remember that the price you see is "Pre-discount". I won't know the exact discount until I submit our Region order, but I expect it to be around 15%.

The current plan is for Area 1 schools to pick up their orders at Adairsville High School on Monday, February 10th from 4:00 - 6:00. Area 2 schools will pick up Tuesday, February 11th at Oglethorpe County High School in conjunction with the Wildlife and Ag Mechanics CDEs.

Please submit your order no later than Thursday, November 14th.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677