Thank you to everyone who participated in the Area I Farm Business Management CDE last night at Etowah High School. Thank you especially to the  Etowah FFA members that helped escorting teams, our Area I Officers that assisted with the CDE's, and Ashley Rivers for providing judges, outstanding refreshments, and excellent facilities.

The scores have been tallied and the rosters have been checked. The top two teams will advance to the State FBM Competition at ABAC on Dec 14th.

Congratulations to:

First Place
Southeast Whitfield High School, Advisor, Zack Lumpkin

Second Place
Gilmer County High School , Advisor, Claire Woodard

High Individual
Jesus Lopez (On a Tiebreaker), Southeast Whitfield High School

Full Scores are Attached

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director