Please see the CDE information below from Anna Smith at Hart County College and Career Academy. I especially ask that you honor her request not to arrive until after 3:30. This request is made on behalf of her administration and it puts the teacher in an awkward position if it is ignored.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Please drive safely,

Stan

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anna Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Area II CDEs @ Hart College & Career Academy ~ November 14
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Brooks Mewborn <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,
We are thrilled to be hosting the North Region Area II CDEs tomorrow at Hart College and Career Academy! Below are a few notes about arrival, parking, etc....

*Please do not arrive before 3:30pm
*Park in the lots that surround the NEW College and Career Academy Building. We will put up signs & balloons.
*DO not use the school address online because it will take you to the other side of the school. Use this BOE Address (284 Campbell Drive, Hartwell, GA 30643) and the HCCA Parking lot(s) are directly across from the board office/greenhouse. Attached is a site-map.
*There will be HCMS & HCHS FFA Officers around the campus to help direct you where to go. The lunchroom will be the main holding area until students are broken up into their respective CDE rooms.

Please let me know if you have any questions. See everyone tomorrow!

Anna E. Smith
Hart County College & Career Academy
Agricultural Educator & FFA Advisor
706/376-5461